ItalBest Valve S.r.l. is a company in constant growth.
Thanks to the high know-how, thanks to the high quality of products and services, thanks to the careful and continuous consideration towards the customer, it aims to become a leading company in different markets: Oil and Gas, water transport, hydrogen etc …
For this reason, it embraces a Policy aimed at Continuous Improvement at all levels of its organization.
To date, Italbest Valve faces and works intensively and strongly with the national and international market, qualifying its company in terms of efficiency, quality, price, reliability and service.
ItalBest Valve to date is committed to establishing and maintaining compliance and maintenance of this Policy in the new headquarters in Lonate Ceppino, the only production site, from 26 April 2022 to which it has decided to move in order to expand its operational capacity.
ItalBest Valve’s Quality, Safety and Environment Policy is therefore applied to the design, production and trade of valves, Engineering and supply of skid mounted systems for the treatment of fluids, in compliance with the requirements of quality, environment, health and safety in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 and UNI ISO 45001: 2018 standards and in compliance with the API Q1 system standard (latest edition).
The constant commitment of the management is aimed at achieving the following macro objectives:
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness of the quality management system. Take into account the effectiveness of the environmental management system
- Assume full responsibility and overall accountability for the prevention of work-related injuries and diseases, as well as the provision of safe and healthy workplaces and activities
- Ensure that the quality policy and objectives related to the quality management system are established and that they are compatible with the context and strategic guidelines of the organization
- Ensure that environmental policy and objectives are established and that they are compatible with the strategic directions and context of the organization
- Ensure that OSH policy and objectives are established and that these are compatible with the organisation’s strategic guidelines
- Ensure the integration of quality management system requirements into the organization’s business processes
- Ensure the integration of environmental management system requirements into the organization’s business processes
- Ensure the integration of OSH system requirements into your organization’s business processes
- Promote the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensure the availability of the resources necessary for the environmental management system
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to establish, implement, maintain and improve the OSH management system
- Ensure the availability of the resources necessary for the quality management system
- Communicate the importance of effective environmental management and compliance with the requirements of the environmental management system
- Communicate the importance of effective OSH management, and compliance with OSH management system requirements
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management, and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system
- Ensure that the OSH management system achieves the expected results
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves the expected results
- Guide and support people to contribute to the effectiveness of the OSH management system
- To actively participate, guiding and supporting people to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensure and promote continuous improvement
- Promote improvement
- Provide support to other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership, as it applies to their respective areas of responsibility
- Develop, lead and promote a culture in the organisation that supports the expected results of the OSH management system
- Protect workers from retaliation following reporting of accidents, hazards, risks and opportunities
- Ensure that the organization establishes and implements a process or processes for worker consultation and participation
- Support the establishment and operation of health and safety committees
The General Management of ItalBest is committed to supporting the implementation of this Integrated Policy and respect for the principles contained therein.
The Integrated Policy is checked and updated periodically by the General Management on the occasion of the Management Review and/or significant changes, in order to guarantee its validity and correspondence to the needs of the company and the Interested Parties.
Italbest Valve Srl